Views display a list of tickets, that is usually filtered.
By default, Gorgias includes 4 views:
- Open tickets: all the tickets that are open, meaning that need your attention
- My tickets: tickets that are opened & assigned to you.
- firstname.lastname@example.org: open tickets from your support email address only
- Closed tickets: tickets that are closed. They don't need any further action from you.
Creating a new view
As you use Gorgias, you'll probably want to create your own views.
A view displays all the tickets that match certain filters. Filters can be a tag, a status, an integration, an assignee, a requester (meaning a customer) or a channel.
Here's how to create a view:
- In the blue navigation column, next to Views, click on the Settings wheel
- Click Create new view
- Click Add filter
- Typically, add 2 filters: STATUS is not CLOSED and TAGS contain A-CERTAIN-TAG
- Click Create view
You're all set!
Ordering & hiding views
Each team member can choose:
- Which views to display
- The order of the views
To edit this, click on the Settings wheel, and check or drag & drop views.
Ordering tickets by Date Created
If you would like to sort your tickets by date created, here is how you can create a custom view.
- Go into the view you want to sort out (in our example, this is our Open Tickets view).
- Click on the blue icon on the right.
- Tick the Created box.
Click on update view.