Klaviyo is an email marketing platform for creating, managing and measuring every email a business sends.
- When a ticket is created, add the ticket customer to a Klaviyo list
- Go to your Klaviyo account
- Go to Account
- Copy your API key, it should look like this: pk_uFdm8VOdahnFjZl3ixpTuFdm8VO
- Go to the list page
- Get the LIST_ID. It should look like this: JmTrWD
- Go to Gorgias
- Go to Integrations -> HTTP integrations -> Add HTTP integration
- Add a header line
- Copy the config below
- Integration name: Add customers who contact support to a Klaviyo list
- Triggers: ticket created
- URL: https://a.klaviyo.com/api/v2/list/<LIST_ID from step 5>/members
- HTTP Method: POST
- Add this in the body:
"api_key": "<API key from step 3>",
You're all set!
Please note, this integration is available to all customers but will only be supported for Advanced and Enterprise plan customers. While any plan can set up the integration following the instructions, due to the manual work it requires on our end, if you are on the Basic or Pro plan we will not be able to provide support in setting it up or fixing any issues with it should they arise.