Helpdocs allows you to create a knowledge base for your customers. Creating a knowledge base allows your customers to self-serve, and decrease your ticket volume.
Benefits of Helpdocs:
- Create help articles with rich content (images, video) to reduce your support requests volume.
- Add a contact form in your knowledge base, that creates email tickets in Gorgias
- Add your Gorgias live chat to your knowledge base
Setting up Helpdocs:
- Create a Helpdocs account.
- In "Settings," add your support email address and click "Save." Ensure that the address entered is the same as your Gorgias support email address.
- If you'd like to add Gorgias live chat to your Helpdocs knowledge base, go to Gorgias, then click "Integrations," then click "Chat"
- Ensure that you have a chat integration, then copy the code snippet
- In Helpdocs, click on "Integrations," then click "Gorgias," then paste the code snippet.
- Click "Save"
Nice Job! Your customers can browse your newly created knowledge base and reach out to you if they need help. New support conversations will appear in Gorgias.