Customer satisfaction survey
What is Customer Satisfaction Survey?
Customer satisfaction ratings are one of the best ways to determine how well your team is supporting your customers. Take a look at the video or at screenshots below to learn more about this feature in Gorgias and how to set it up.
How to activate the Customer Satisfaction Survey in Gorgias:
- Go to "Settings".
- In the left panel select "Satisfaction".
- Select the channels you want to send the satisfaction survey through.
- Customize the settings.
- Set up when the survey will be sent after the ticket has been closed.
- Click "Save" and you are done!
Here is what your customer will see when they receive a CSAT survey from you and select a star rating:
Viewing Statistics for your CSAT Surveys:
Here you will see the customer information, agent, rating, and if the customer left a comment that will be shown as a clickable link to the ticket under the "comment" column. Satisfaction survey statistics allow you to measure how good is the support your team is providing over time. How many surveys have been sent, response rate, average scores and more.
- Go to "Statistics".
- Click "Satisfaction" on the left navigation panel.
- You can select the time period you want to view data for on the top right.
- You can also select the tag you want to view data for.
- The agent you want to view data for.
- All scores from ratings that customers left.
- And you can also select specific channel.
Commonly asked questions
- Can I show statistics for period longer than 90 days?
For now, we do not have that option, but it is on our road map, and probably it will be in the future.
- How to deactivate CSAT?
You need to uncheck Email and Chat boxes.
- When we send a satisfaction survey?
We'll only send the CSAT if:
- there's at least one message from a customer and one answer from an agent
- the total conversation (all messages together) is longer than 250 characters
- the last reply from an agent, at the moment when the ticket gets closed, is less than a week ago
- If a business closes a ticket multiple times, will the CSAT survey be sent multiple times?
if the customer already received a survey for this ticket and the ticket reopens and re-closes, it won't be send another one.
- Can CSAT surveys be edited or deleted by admin account?
No, it can't be edited or deleted by admin or account owner.
- Do we bill for CSAT sent out? Does this count as billable ticket?
Since satisfaction survey is sent to a ticket that was marked as billable, there will be no extra charge for sending the survey.