How to merge tickets?
Ever had a customer open up two tickets about the same issue? You can now merge those into a single ticket and make your life easier :)
- Go in one of the tickets you want to merge
- On the top-right corner, click on the menu button (three vertical dots) to open the menu
- Select "merge ticket"
- Search for the ticket you want to merge this ticket with, and then click on it
- Select the fields you want to keep on the final ticket
- the only fields you could be prompted to choose from are "Subject", "Assignee" and "Customer"
- we will only prompt you to choose if the fields are different on each ticket; if they are similar, we will automatically keep the same value
- if there is no field to choose from, it means we will be able to compute all values automatically, thus you can go ahead and merge the tickets
- Click on "Merge tickets", and confirm the merge
- Done! The tickets are merged! :)